Skip to main content

~SHISEIDO PROFESSIONAL ADENOVITAL EYELASH SERUM ~

I coincidentally read a blog about this little eyelash serum which i had been using it since Jun this year then only recall me that I had forgotten to blog it in English version. ( Chinese version already blogged in June @ http://wendywsy0302.blogspot.com/2015/06/shiseido-professional-adenovital.html )

So, here is the throwback of this little powerful eyelash serum.....

SHISEIDO PROFESSIONAL ADENOVITAL EYELASH SERUM
I used to dream to have long, curl pretty eyelash always. I know that nowadays this should not be a dream anymore as in the market there having a lot of fake eyelashes in different styles which be able to give a wonderful eyelash as per personal desires. 

However, I am not dare to try those as first of all, I am sensitive skin even when I apply wrong or poor hygiene make up tools or eye shadow pad etc, will also cause me eye or eyelid inflammatory. Secondly, I am not skilful enough to apply fake eyelashes.


When came to one day, I had read a lot about this SHISEIDO PROFESSIONAL ADENOVIAL EYELASH SERUM from several local reputable magazines. The most impressive part to me from the article and had made me to make decision to take a try on this is it had been ranked as a 'MUST TRY' product from publication as well as recommendation from those famous authors/artists. And, those users also given very good appraisal on this product. 

So then, I got this from one of the Shiseido Professional Panel Salon in Puchong. After clearly read those description printed on the packing, this serum actually be able to :-
  • Speed up the eyelash growth for longer
  • Moisturises the skin at the eyelash line to keep the eyelashes grow in a healthy condition,
  • Formulated with hair repairing and moisturising ingredients.

 I have been following the instructions to apply it twice a day. Generally, changes/results will be noticed upon 2-4 weeks application.  The serum texture itself is a bit sticky and at the same time, there is applicator provided for application is covered with soft tip. Therefore, serum can easily be attached with excessive amount.  I need to ensure it won't not attach too much of serum on it before application. The way of apply is as easy as applying mascara. Just need to be gentle to apply it on my eyelash with precaution to avoid the serum get into the eyes.

The another best thing is I still can apply my mascara or any eyes make up cosmetic after serum application as long as the serum has dried up. Where this totally won't affect my daily make up habit to show my best impression in front of people.

Results after application 
Only one week of application, it takes result on me. My eyelashes has no more easily drop off and it also growing longer and growing ticker. I was so happy and satisfied the result reached. Now my eyes look more brighter, more pretty especially with mascara application upon this results.

Wish you will get the best result like I did. Good luck !

( Result may be varied accordingly to individual )



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Wesak Day 2018

Beautiful flowers bought for Wesak Day ~ Colorful chrysanthemum ~~ Really Beautiful & inspire us ! Wishing everyone having a blessed & happy Wesak Day !!! Being blessed with good health, good life & peace in mind & soul~! Amituofo

NICE PHOTO BRO ~!

Credit : Mr Jeffrey Woo, LightBox Media (Malaysia) founder This is photo that I love at the first sight. It was being captured at one of cafes located at Sunway Geo by my brother ( Jeffrey Woo, LightBox Media (Malaysia) founder) . Photo taken by just using Iphone SE with natural lighting, with no any lighting assistance.  And, this version is original photo without any editing at all.  Amazingly, its look just nice with it in naturally way which make me feel so comfortable and peace in soul ~! P/S : Permission has been obtained to post it.

MOTHER'S DAY UPDATE - She was a real beauty at her young age ~!

My mom on her Wedding Day, 07.01.1980, age of  23. ( Mom urged me to post this photo -_-'') A week after Mother's Day.......... This year, we didn't have any celebration Mother's Day as my elder brother was working on that day. Initially, we thought to celebrate it without my brother attendance but mom said 'No' because it looked a incomplete family for mother's day celebration  and  the most important was that she wished all of her children were with her for celebration. ( My poor mommy didn't have celebration this year ) So, at last, we just had simple family diner at home.. And, had a very simple tea+cakes session with her in the late night. Let her had some relax private place instead of just stayed at home for TV program. By the way, my mom was a real beauty at her young age, don't you so ? !! I heard from her said that many admirers were going after her.... I think she didn't tell lie....LOL ~!