Skip to main content

*~ BLISSFUL CROSS OVER TO AUGUST (1) ~*

Finally I be able to spend sometimes to catch up my blogging activities in this week . Hahaha ~ I was  so busy to attend some appointments in the last week, yet I felt very blissful and wonderful that I was able to caught up with my pretty besties and my ex-workmates.

On the last day of July 2015, I was supposed to attend a farewell party for my Japanese ex-workmate who will be transferred to India in next week time upon management arrangement. Unfortunately, there was last minute called off of the party as he was re-scheduled to attend some of the managers who were travel to Malaysia of their business trip from other regionals.

On that day, I was arrived to office on time for assembly before we could heading to the restaurant. After I was arrived, my ex-senior Lim told me that some of the attendants had declined their attendance due to some personal issues and re-arrangement of the work schedule. At the end, we decided to call off the party due to mismatch of timing. But for sure, office staff will replace the party in another day which I couldn't attend.  ( No choice !!! )

Since I had purposely drove down to office, Lim, Chin & Ng decided to have another plan for ladies - 'ladies gathering'. Hahhaha~.. sound so attractive !! Actually I had not meet my ex-workmates for 3 months , coincidentally we had this chance to gather for a great time spent together. 

Lim had brought us to have our dinner in Taman Desa for a very famous Korean cuisine. She explained to us that the Korean restaurant's foods is very yummy as compared to others in town, yet their price is reasonable. So it is worth for us to have a trial at there. 

When we reached at there, the restaurant was full house and there was 'Q' line for the turn. We were so surprised of what we were saw as at such a early dinner time ( only 6.30pm), it was already full house with another 'Q' line at the outside of the restaurant. 


I am waiting for foods & she is setting photo camera for we-fie session.
2 persons paired photo session  
2 persons paired photo session (2)
We-fie session before foods completely served
However, we were only spent about 20 mins to get our turn into the restaurant and had our seats. I can saw their efficiency and systematic of the restaurant operation because foods delivery service was efficient yet the foods remained very delicious !!! Yummy ~~*


Main course - Grilled Pork
We-fie with complete foods served
Last we-fie before we clear off all the foods. Hahaha....
We were enjoying our dinner while sharing with each others of things happened in our life and also updated me about what had happened on other ex-workmates after I had quit. Stories seem non-stoppable and times really flied. We didn't realised that we had spent around 2 hrs ++ at there until the boss came over to our place for gentle checking whether we are satisfied with the foods served.

Even we felt the times spent together was insufficient but we still decided to pay our bills as we felt sympathy to those were 'Q-ing' up at outside for the seats available. Some more we were almost finished.

After we finished this round gathering, Chin was suggested for the 2nd round gathering. (Hahahaha... as the the time still young). Then, I had asked Ng & Lim whether they were available for the 2nd round gathering as they are mother of kids. Gratefully, they said there had no problem which only once in a blue moon. 

2nd round hang out~
closed-up we-fie of the happy moment.
Finally, we dropped by at 'Chatime' for the 2nd round gathering and continued our stories until time was getting late and we had to back home for our own stuff. 

That was a wonderful & blissful night to me. As I had quit from the company but still be able to maintain the relationship with those ex-workmates. And, ex-workmates had became my friends instead of workmates (which means that relationship had improved ) even thought we are not face to face each others daily like hose old days but we did spent time happier than before. 

I truly wish that everyone of my friends enjoying every moment of their life happily & healthily. Looking forward for the next gathering with more friends joining and greater time ~ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Wesak Day 2018

Beautiful flowers bought for Wesak Day ~ Colorful chrysanthemum ~~ Really Beautiful & inspire us ! Wishing everyone having a blessed & happy Wesak Day !!! Being blessed with good health, good life & peace in mind & soul~! Amituofo

NICE PHOTO BRO ~!

Credit : Mr Jeffrey Woo, LightBox Media (Malaysia) founder This is photo that I love at the first sight. It was being captured at one of cafes located at Sunway Geo by my brother ( Jeffrey Woo, LightBox Media (Malaysia) founder) . Photo taken by just using Iphone SE with natural lighting, with no any lighting assistance.  And, this version is original photo without any editing at all.  Amazingly, its look just nice with it in naturally way which make me feel so comfortable and peace in soul ~! P/S : Permission has been obtained to post it.

MOTHER'S DAY UPDATE - She was a real beauty at her young age ~!

My mom on her Wedding Day, 07.01.1980, age of  23. ( Mom urged me to post this photo -_-'') A week after Mother's Day.......... This year, we didn't have any celebration Mother's Day as my elder brother was working on that day. Initially, we thought to celebrate it without my brother attendance but mom said 'No' because it looked a incomplete family for mother's day celebration  and  the most important was that she wished all of her children were with her for celebration. ( My poor mommy didn't have celebration this year ) So, at last, we just had simple family diner at home.. And, had a very simple tea+cakes session with her in the late night. Let her had some relax private place instead of just stayed at home for TV program. By the way, my mom was a real beauty at her young age, don't you so ? !! I heard from her said that many admirers were going after her.... I think she didn't tell lie....LOL ~!