Skip to main content

!~ LIGHT, FLAWLESS & LONG LASTING COVER FROM KATE TOKYO POWEDERY MOUSSE BB ~!


KATE Tokyo - Powdery Mousse BB for cover
KATE Tokyo, a trustworthy & popular brand from Japan. I love this brand very much since I have started to use their product quite few years ago. Their product never disappointed me.

This time I going to share with you about the latest launched Powdery Mousse BB for Cover. I bought this from SASA outlet at IOI City Mall, Putrajaya while KATE is running the promotion for new launching.


The Powdery Mousse BB for cover had been defined as powder changing mousse as it contains super light and smooth oil which be able instantly volatiles after lifting to the skin and creating a smooth, non-sticky makeup finish. Therefore, It just can works as foundation for light make up with no finishing powder is further needed. When it say no finishing powder needed, you can imagine how amazing this mousse BB is.  In addition , the light weighted oil and powder create a very natural, light touch of mousse BB while the coating firm ingredients keep the make up stay firmly and makes my skin look flawless.

The Powdery Mousse BB for cover has 2 colours choices to choose - 01, Light colour & 02, Natural colour. Although I having fair skin, but I prefer to get 02, natural colours with me for more secure. It also came with SPF 30 PA +++ protection of which be able to protect our skin from the sunshine and with the oil absorbing powder, it does has oil-control effect as well.

Sorry for the imperfection of the texture as I had used it several times.
After several times of application, I really fall in love with it.  It had made my daily make up routine became more easier, convenient and faster especially when I am in rushing. Upon the application, my skin really look smooth, flawless, natural and feel really comfortable of light weight powder resulted.

Kate is still running their promotion currently. You can test on it & get yours at SASA, Parkson & Watson outlets.  For any updates, kindly refer to their FB link as stated below.

Wish you will love it like I do~!

Good Luck ~*











Comments

  1. Dear your video is private T.T and would it be good for darker skin tones like mine?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooops.... sorry ya. I just changed the setting. Can you try again ?? thanks.... muacks....

      Delete
    2. super cute facial expressions! nicely done...

      Delete
    3. hahaha... Felt shy as first time trying it... lol....anyway, thanks for your support.

      Delete
  2. Wow...gonna get one of this later. I need that make my dull skin look flawless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never been using Kate Tokyo Product before, even though when I visit Tokyo, I'm more to cute packaging XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a noobie in makeup industry and this is my very first time know about this brand ^^'''' I really should learn from you about makeup and explore more in makeup journey.. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was also started from a noobie in past days... KATE is a Japan make up brand, I know about it since few years ago... Erm... Not say to learn form me as I am still learning as well... but I believe that once you willing to explore , you will become skilful as time goes by.... Ganbatte ~!

      Delete
  5. i seldom use foundation ~ I know this brand is quite nice ~i like the lipstick very much ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oic. I like their eyeshadow & BB series.... ^^

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Wesak Day 2018

Beautiful flowers bought for Wesak Day ~ Colorful chrysanthemum ~~ Really Beautiful & inspire us ! Wishing everyone having a blessed & happy Wesak Day !!! Being blessed with good health, good life & peace in mind & soul~! Amituofo

NICE PHOTO BRO ~!

Credit : Mr Jeffrey Woo, LightBox Media (Malaysia) founder This is photo that I love at the first sight. It was being captured at one of cafes located at Sunway Geo by my brother ( Jeffrey Woo, LightBox Media (Malaysia) founder) . Photo taken by just using Iphone SE with natural lighting, with no any lighting assistance.  And, this version is original photo without any editing at all.  Amazingly, its look just nice with it in naturally way which make me feel so comfortable and peace in soul ~! P/S : Permission has been obtained to post it.

MOTHER'S DAY UPDATE - She was a real beauty at her young age ~!

My mom on her Wedding Day, 07.01.1980, age of  23. ( Mom urged me to post this photo -_-'') A week after Mother's Day.......... This year, we didn't have any celebration Mother's Day as my elder brother was working on that day. Initially, we thought to celebrate it without my brother attendance but mom said 'No' because it looked a incomplete family for mother's day celebration  and  the most important was that she wished all of her children were with her for celebration. ( My poor mommy didn't have celebration this year ) So, at last, we just had simple family diner at home.. And, had a very simple tea+cakes session with her in the late night. Let her had some relax private place instead of just stayed at home for TV program. By the way, my mom was a real beauty at her young age, don't you so ? !! I heard from her said that many admirers were going after her.... I think she didn't tell lie....LOL ~!