Skip to main content

*^~ NATURAL SUN ECO ICE AIR PUFF SUN SPF 50+PA+++ ~ EXPOSE TO SUNSHINE WITH NO FEAR & CONFIDENT ~^*

NATURAL SUN ECO ICE AIR PUFF SUN SPF 50+PA+++ FROM THE FACESHOP

World's climate changes had caused temperature inconsistency especially during the summer time, temperature is getting higher which had never happened in the past history. I can felt my skin get red and being burned easily in the deeper layer as well as my skin tone will get dark easily after I had exposed to sunshine no matter is short time staying in indoor or outdoor. I think most of us know that all of these are the damages/effects came from the UV-A & UV-B in the sunshine. 


That's the reason why mostly of products in market, regardless of skin care or cosmetic products will  also being formulated with sun protection factors (SPF). I recently shopped in THE FACESHOP and looked for sunblock products for my skin as well, the promotor introduced me their newly launched sunblock product called NATURAL SUN ECO ICE AIR PUFF SUN SPF 50+PA+++. 


The promotor was briefing me about the product's info while she is doing the demo/testing on my skin. Firstly I was so surprised that the product is in the air puff form which look more interesting as compared to those cream form/spray form products. Secondly, it comes with cooling effect ( just like iced water is pouring on the skin) when apply on my skin which is I never expected one.

SUNBLOCK PRODUCT COME WITH AIR PUFF FORM

This new concept of cooling sunblock has totally took my heart away. Can you imagine the feeling of the iced water pouring on the burning & tired skin after along the whole sunny day ? I really love the refreshment effect like my skin had been energised from tiredness and makes me feel totally comfortable with it ...


1 PIECE OF REFILL PUFF PROVIDED FOR HYGIENE PURPOSE
Then I did further inquiry on this products and also read on the description stated on the packaging. This product contains purified extracts of sunflowers sprout and made of 3 in 1 effects ( cooling + UV block + make up ). What ? Make up ? Yup... This air puff sunblock can be used to touch up make up without smudging or clumping. It sounds so amazing ~! 


Feel & look like a naked makeup is done ( No edition done on photo ) 
From my observation in term of make-up side, I found that it just like what had stated in description where it only can be used for touch up purpose which means it is unable to replace our foundation/concealer/BB creams used to cover up the scars/pore holes etc. 

However, I still satisfied with the effect as it be able to give me the flawless complexion with thin & light layer of touch up when necessary especially it really refreshes & soothes my tired skin from the heat effect.

I am happy to grab one for myself as it is convenient for me to carry along to everywhere I go to and be able to refresh my tired skin at anytime, anywhere as if necessary.

You can take a try & experience it at any THE FACESHOP outlets and hope you will happy with it too. Keep healthy skin and stay pretty always ! 

Good Luck ~! ^_~



  














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Wesak Day 2018

Beautiful flowers bought for Wesak Day ~ Colorful chrysanthemum ~~ Really Beautiful & inspire us ! Wishing everyone having a blessed & happy Wesak Day !!! Being blessed with good health, good life & peace in mind & soul~! Amituofo

NICE PHOTO BRO ~!

Credit : Mr Jeffrey Woo, LightBox Media (Malaysia) founder This is photo that I love at the first sight. It was being captured at one of cafes located at Sunway Geo by my brother ( Jeffrey Woo, LightBox Media (Malaysia) founder) . Photo taken by just using Iphone SE with natural lighting, with no any lighting assistance.  And, this version is original photo without any editing at all.  Amazingly, its look just nice with it in naturally way which make me feel so comfortable and peace in soul ~! P/S : Permission has been obtained to post it.

MOTHER'S DAY UPDATE - She was a real beauty at her young age ~!

My mom on her Wedding Day, 07.01.1980, age of  23. ( Mom urged me to post this photo -_-'') A week after Mother's Day.......... This year, we didn't have any celebration Mother's Day as my elder brother was working on that day. Initially, we thought to celebrate it without my brother attendance but mom said 'No' because it looked a incomplete family for mother's day celebration  and  the most important was that she wished all of her children were with her for celebration. ( My poor mommy didn't have celebration this year ) So, at last, we just had simple family diner at home.. And, had a very simple tea+cakes session with her in the late night. Let her had some relax private place instead of just stayed at home for TV program. By the way, my mom was a real beauty at her young age, don't you so ? !! I heard from her said that many admirers were going after her.... I think she didn't tell lie....LOL ~!