Skip to main content

*~! KOREAN COFFEE BAR IN MALAYSIA - BEAN BROTHERS @ SUNWAY DAMANSARA ~*


I love to drink coffee yet I love to enjoy a cup of my favourite coffee at a cozy place where can relax myself for whole day even I just being alone at there. Recently , I was being invited by my lovely neighbour again to discover a new place for coffee ( at 8pm++ nighttime ).  On the way long to the destination ( located in industrial area), I was wondering how much attraction that the coffee shop would had in this area. ( inner self conversation here ! Hahahah...)


Until we had arrived at there & entered into the shop by pushing the giant glass door, I was being fully enchanted with what I had seen in front of me at that moment with 'WOW'.... What a large space, impressive interior design and cozy place is it !!! I couldn't believe that had a such infatuation coffee place in a industrial are. I can't believe~! I CAN'T BELIEVE ~!


After I had took few minutes to cooled down my excitement, I started to looking around the whole environment here properly. This is a double stories warehouse building transformed into coffee bar restaurant. The coffee making bar was placed at the lower floor as well as the kitchen also ( Please take note the kitchen will be closed on 4.30pm daily ). Upper floor is a another dining area where with unique design. When we just stepped in the place, we just be able to obvious at a glance. 


As we been here on 8pm++, we unable to try out their dishes as kitchen had closed. Beverages and some kind of cakes were the only thing that we can taste on at that time. Here the coffee is taken seriously, with beans roasted in Bean Brothers' home nation.House blends with official names like Black Suit (nutty) & Velvet White (fruity tea-like), brewed to partner with cafe's own-baked cakes & cookies (excellent). Then I had ordered my Iced Mocha in 'Black Suit' as I prefer to have stronger taste on coffee and a slice of Lemonade Cake which left the last slice. 


Honestly speaking, I unable to find proper words to be used to describe this place. Only people whom visit here and look at this place with their own eyes then only be able to understand the feeling I had. About the tastiness of the foods, I also unable to comment much as I had missed it out due to no knowledge of the early closure of the kitchen. However talked about the coffee, I just can say I like it very much... I like the fragrant of coffee, I like the taste of not too sweet.....


I love this place very much even I unable to taste on their foods but yet I still love it very much . Here definitely a place be able to provide you a private space for refreshment, calming, & inner peace if you visited here alone whereas it also great place for to gather with your bestie/friends for coffee, life updates as well. I believe that I could spend my whole day time at here with just a cup of coffee & my favourite book .....

We did enjoy our time her comfortably & hope everyone whom visit will have the same too ~! Good Luck ~!!



For more photos : https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10206783160831279&type=1&l=267e7228ba

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Wesak Day 2018

Beautiful flowers bought for Wesak Day ~ Colorful chrysanthemum ~~ Really Beautiful & inspire us ! Wishing everyone having a blessed & happy Wesak Day !!! Being blessed with good health, good life & peace in mind & soul~! Amituofo

NICE PHOTO BRO ~!

Credit : Mr Jeffrey Woo, LightBox Media (Malaysia) founder This is photo that I love at the first sight. It was being captured at one of cafes located at Sunway Geo by my brother ( Jeffrey Woo, LightBox Media (Malaysia) founder) . Photo taken by just using Iphone SE with natural lighting, with no any lighting assistance.  And, this version is original photo without any editing at all.  Amazingly, its look just nice with it in naturally way which make me feel so comfortable and peace in soul ~! P/S : Permission has been obtained to post it.

MOTHER'S DAY UPDATE - She was a real beauty at her young age ~!

My mom on her Wedding Day, 07.01.1980, age of  23. ( Mom urged me to post this photo -_-'') A week after Mother's Day.......... This year, we didn't have any celebration Mother's Day as my elder brother was working on that day. Initially, we thought to celebrate it without my brother attendance but mom said 'No' because it looked a incomplete family for mother's day celebration  and  the most important was that she wished all of her children were with her for celebration. ( My poor mommy didn't have celebration this year ) So, at last, we just had simple family diner at home.. And, had a very simple tea+cakes session with her in the late night. Let her had some relax private place instead of just stayed at home for TV program. By the way, my mom was a real beauty at her young age, don't you so ? !! I heard from her said that many admirers were going after her.... I think she didn't tell lie....LOL ~!