Skip to main content

<*~ BLISSFULL BRUNCH WITH MOM @ CAFFEINATED, IOI BOULEVARD PUCHONG~*>

CAFFEINATED CAFE @ IOI BOULEVARD PUCHONG
What was a hazey Saturday morning!!  Only left both of women at home as dad & younger brother were working. As I promised to mom, I woke up this morning on 8am to send her to a near supermarket for some groceries shopping.Like I mentioned in my old blog of 'Discovery of Mother's Love ' (http://wendywsy.blogspot.my/2015/05/discovery-of-mothers-love.html), I like to spend time  with mom as I can learn alot life lesson from her. 

Simple Artistic Design on the Wall
After the groceries shopping ended was already around 11.30am , It was time for us to hunt foods for our 'Brunch'.  In such kind of hazy environment, we prefer to have our brunch in a air-con environment restaurant or cafe. Then , I told my mom said 'We go to cafe where I should visit last week, let's review their foods there.' Mom nodded her agreement . 

Designed with colourful framed photos of subject, foods etc
First of all when stepped into the cafe, feel comfortable with environment as it was simple yet not too crowded. (We don't like crowded place much even there has good foods to serve). A new staff greeted us nicely by showing us their menu and was telling us that we have to order our foods at the order counter by ourselves. 

Metal birdcage for decoration
After we had decided our brunch of each, I went to place orders at the counter by ordered a hot mocha for me to started up my blissful yet hazy weekend ahead, a plate of Black pepper & Mint Aglio Olio for my mom & a plate of Coffee Pomodoro with Smoked Duck for myself. ( I taken this because I saw the word of coffee & I like smoked duck too). My mom wish not to have any drink just a glass of sky juice then the counter shown me that sky juice is ready on the side table for customers without any charges.

A rich hot mocha with great taste ~!
Few minutes of waiting, first to be served was my hot mocha which was rich taste yet not too sweet. The barista's coffee making skill was impressed me as the hot mocha filled the cup in full till the periphery without seep out. It was really Full Cup filled !!! 

Black Pepper & Mint Aglio Olio
Tasted on the Mocha, it was rich of mixture of coffee & chocolate taste, not so milky yet not too sweet. Mom tasted on it as well and agreed with what I had told her. The black pepper & mint aglio olio served in the next few minutes after the drink served. It was looked nice upon presentation and smelled delicious. 


I had took a bite on it,  it was tasted a very little bit of spicy with light mint taste. May be it was over cooked till it had became a little bit dry (less oil ) and they had added a lot of sausage slices that we couldn't finished it at the end.

Coffee Pomodoro with Smoked Duck





Next to be served was my Coffee Pomodoro with smoked duck ordered. The presentation was out of my expectation as the fried spaghetti with sausage slice and sauce was presented in a small wok and the smokey duck slice was on another plate which I thought they would cook all the ingredient and present it in a plate.

Fried spaghetti with sausage slice
Since they presented the foods separately then I tried on it one by one which be able to taste the taste more accurately. First, I had took a bit on the fried spaghetti, it was tasted a bit salty (not too over) as I believed was because of the BBQ sauce added (my opinion that it was BBQ sauce) was a little bit too much. Then about the smokey duck slice, it was yummy as it was smoked just fit, the duck slice was soft and not too salty (not like those bacon). When I ate the spaghetti with duck slice together, it just delicious ~!

Smoked Duck slice with spices.
My mom like to duck slice also, she alone already ate few slices. We did enjoyed the foods and beverages as well as the environment. Everything just simple to make you feel comfortable. Actually we though wanna try on their pizza as we saw few of the tables customer also ordered the pizza & it seems delicious also when the crew sending the pizza passed by our table. However, we were too full and unable to eat anymore.

Add caption
We felt blessed and blissful that we started our wonderful weekend ahead with such a delicious foods and I had told my mom , I will be back here for their pizza and other dishes in very soon next time ~!


For more photo, please refer to following :
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10206807247513431&type=1&l=f42b5e83dc


Latest Update : Sorry to be informed that CAFFEINATED Cafe had ceased to operate since Jun 2016.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Wesak Day 2018

Beautiful flowers bought for Wesak Day ~ Colorful chrysanthemum ~~ Really Beautiful & inspire us ! Wishing everyone having a blessed & happy Wesak Day !!! Being blessed with good health, good life & peace in mind & soul~! Amituofo

NICE PHOTO BRO ~!

Credit : Mr Jeffrey Woo, LightBox Media (Malaysia) founder This is photo that I love at the first sight. It was being captured at one of cafes located at Sunway Geo by my brother ( Jeffrey Woo, LightBox Media (Malaysia) founder) . Photo taken by just using Iphone SE with natural lighting, with no any lighting assistance.  And, this version is original photo without any editing at all.  Amazingly, its look just nice with it in naturally way which make me feel so comfortable and peace in soul ~! P/S : Permission has been obtained to post it.

MOTHER'S DAY UPDATE - She was a real beauty at her young age ~!

My mom on her Wedding Day, 07.01.1980, age of  23. ( Mom urged me to post this photo -_-'') A week after Mother's Day.......... This year, we didn't have any celebration Mother's Day as my elder brother was working on that day. Initially, we thought to celebrate it without my brother attendance but mom said 'No' because it looked a incomplete family for mother's day celebration  and  the most important was that she wished all of her children were with her for celebration. ( My poor mommy didn't have celebration this year ) So, at last, we just had simple family diner at home.. And, had a very simple tea+cakes session with her in the late night. Let her had some relax private place instead of just stayed at home for TV program. By the way, my mom was a real beauty at her young age, don't you so ? !! I heard from her said that many admirers were going after her.... I think she didn't tell lie....LOL ~!