Skip to main content

*^! EFFECTIVE SOLUTION FOR HAIR LOSS AND THINNING HAIR WITH SHISEIDO PROFESSIONAL THE HAIR CARE ADENOVITAL SCALP ESSENCE V !^*

SHISEIDO PROFESSIONAL THE HAIR CARE ADENOVITAL HAIR SCALP ESSENCE V

I have been facing quite serious hair fall problems since beginning of this year. I totally did't realise of it until my dad complaint about it when he had found the volume of hair fall on floor was increasing ( I suspected this is due to the side effects from medical drip that I was being put under medical treatment in hospital last year ).

After the incidental that I was being told, I hurry do some online searching for rescuing myself from the problem. I found someone introduced about this Shiseido Professional The Hair Care (THC) Adenovital Scalp Essence V which totally dragged my full attention as I saw the the photo from a user published where after application of this product, quite lot of new hair has been growing.


I further study on this product on Shiseido Professional website and found that this Scalp Essence V is formulated with active ingredients that be able to penetrate into the hair root and directly act on the hair growth mechanism, conditions the scalp environment to prevent hair thinning and hair loss, promoting growth of voluminous hair. At the same time, there has quite lot of good feedback from the users about the product.


After studied the products' details and read on the review from other users , I decided to take a try on it. I went to D Hair Park located at Puchong ( flagship salon of Shiseido Professional ) looking for my hair stylist, Eddie Goh to do the final inquiry. Based on the information given from him, this is the hot-selling product in Japan and few customers of him also satisfied the result.


Coincidentally, Shiseido Professional was running a twin package promotion ( inclusive of one bottle of Adenovital Scalp Essence V + one bottle of eyelash serum ( refer to my past blog about the eyelash serum review @ http://wendywsy.blogspot.my/2015/08/shiseido-professional-adenovital.html ) so I bought 2 packages on the spot for my hair loss rescue purpose with few hundred spent. ( Arh... feel heart pain on the money spent but I had no better idea for my hair loss problem ). As I was being told that it takes time to show the result and I have to use at least 2 bottles to see the result.


I have been using since Jun 2015 and this is my 3rd bottle.  I am practicing as the how-to-apply guide stated, I apply it twice a day by applying one pump at a time on scalp and use 20 pumps for whole head after hair washed and dry it with towel as well as proper and gentle massage was done  after application according to what I had been taught from the guidance video on Shiseido Professional website.

I felt my scalp was refreshed with cooling effect upon application which be able to stimulate my scalp metabolism and also improve my blood circulation of scalp.

New hair is growing ! (My hairs are so thin and soft, the result may not be obviously seen in  the photo)

Here is the result on me after 5 months of application. I started be able to see that actually quite lot of new hair is growing and my hair loss is under control. To me, as a thinning hair user, I feel my hair is getting thicker.

I am satisfied with the result at this moment as I understand it really take times to see the effects and there has others internal factor which affect the result as well like healthy diet, proper daily routine etc. except external factors.

Anyway, at the moment when I know that my hair problem has been getting better and got improvement , I really feel happy about it ~! I will continue to use it and keep on review the improvement.

If you were trying it now, may you get the good result too ~! Good luck ~!


( P/S : Personal result may be varied accordingly )

Latest update :  Shiseido Professional had newly launched 'The Hair Care Adenovital Advanced Scalp Essence








Comments

  1. Enthusiastic beginning is very common in every sector when anyone enters into a new world. But it is very hard to keep such enthusiasm for a long time after huddles come out from invited sources. Read this blog and know more about this topic.
    หน้าใสไร้สิว

    ReplyDelete
  2. greetins from Brazil! I loved your review, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your supportive comment ! Thank you very much !

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Wesak Day 2018

Beautiful flowers bought for Wesak Day ~ Colorful chrysanthemum ~~ Really Beautiful & inspire us ! Wishing everyone having a blessed & happy Wesak Day !!! Being blessed with good health, good life & peace in mind & soul~! Amituofo

NICE PHOTO BRO ~!

Credit : Mr Jeffrey Woo, LightBox Media (Malaysia) founder This is photo that I love at the first sight. It was being captured at one of cafes located at Sunway Geo by my brother ( Jeffrey Woo, LightBox Media (Malaysia) founder) . Photo taken by just using Iphone SE with natural lighting, with no any lighting assistance.  And, this version is original photo without any editing at all.  Amazingly, its look just nice with it in naturally way which make me feel so comfortable and peace in soul ~! P/S : Permission has been obtained to post it.

MOTHER'S DAY UPDATE - She was a real beauty at her young age ~!

My mom on her Wedding Day, 07.01.1980, age of  23. ( Mom urged me to post this photo -_-'') A week after Mother's Day.......... This year, we didn't have any celebration Mother's Day as my elder brother was working on that day. Initially, we thought to celebrate it without my brother attendance but mom said 'No' because it looked a incomplete family for mother's day celebration  and  the most important was that she wished all of her children were with her for celebration. ( My poor mommy didn't have celebration this year ) So, at last, we just had simple family diner at home.. And, had a very simple tea+cakes session with her in the late night. Let her had some relax private place instead of just stayed at home for TV program. By the way, my mom was a real beauty at her young age, don't you so ? !! I heard from her said that many admirers were going after her.... I think she didn't tell lie....LOL ~!