Skip to main content

~* SHISEIDO PROFESSIONAL - THE HAIR CARE CAVIAR ESSENCE *~

The new released 'leave-in treatment' essence - Shiseido Professional Caviar Essence
I do have a very long hair with waist-reached length. As I like to do different hair styling ( digital perming, korean perming, rebonding, colouring & etc..), my hair has been becoming dry, thin, split hair is growing as well which looks very unhealthy ( has been damaged by the chemical used for hair styling purpose )

Recently, I had started to taking serious on taking care of my hair (hope this won't be too late) by application many products which is suitable to my hair conditions and wish hardly I will get my healthy & shinning hair back.

SHISEIDO PROFESSIONAL had released this latest product in the beginning of this year - CAVIAR ESSENCE which is a kind of leave-in hair treatment. The Caviar essence series do have 3 types which for different kind of hair problems encountered :-
  1. THE HAIR CARE AQUA INTENSIVE CAVIAR ESSENCE - For dry & damaged hair
  2. THE HAIR CARE LUMINOGENIC CAVIAR ESSENCE - For coloured hair
  3. THE HAIR CARE SLEEKINER CAVIAR ESSENNCE - For frizzy & unruly hair.
The Hair Care Aqua Intensive Caviar Essence  is my choice
As I mentioned, I do have dry & damaged hair,  I just bought one of The Hair Care Aqua Intensive Cavair Essence from one of the Shiseido Professional panel salon - D Hair Park ( located at Bandar Puteri Puchong ) for my 'hair rescue programme'.

I did surfed into Shiseido Professional's website for better understanding of this newly released products. The technology used to develop such series of products really impressed me & make me feel more confident on rescuing my bad hair with it.

Caviar-like Capsule come with outer gel formula
From first pump, I had saw a lot 'caviar'. (Hahahahah....) in the formulated outer gel and come with lovely fresh mild smell. The 'caviar' here is not the real caviar can be eaten. The 'caviar-like' capsule in the texture is the protected fresh hair-repair agents which can be crushed by rubbing the both hand palm together to release the fresh hair-repair agents from protection.

In according to the information from Shiseido Professional website, this unique caviar-like capsule technology be able to concentrate the effective ingredients as well as keep it fresh enough to last for long time. When the caviar-like capsule has been crushed, the fresh hair-repair agents will be able to penetrate deep into the hair where the formulated outer gel is used to improve the our hair textures.

Honestly speaking,  after couple of hours of application, it does has nourishing effect as instantly I do feel my hair had became smoother and not as dry as before application. When come to next day morning, my hair no longer as frizzy as before caused by dryness and just easy to manage with quick combing.

I had got my 'caviar' to pamper my hair, how about you ??






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Wesak Day 2018

Beautiful flowers bought for Wesak Day ~ Colorful chrysanthemum ~~ Really Beautiful & inspire us ! Wishing everyone having a blessed & happy Wesak Day !!! Being blessed with good health, good life & peace in mind & soul~! Amituofo

NICE PHOTO BRO ~!

Credit : Mr Jeffrey Woo, LightBox Media (Malaysia) founder This is photo that I love at the first sight. It was being captured at one of cafes located at Sunway Geo by my brother ( Jeffrey Woo, LightBox Media (Malaysia) founder) . Photo taken by just using Iphone SE with natural lighting, with no any lighting assistance.  And, this version is original photo without any editing at all.  Amazingly, its look just nice with it in naturally way which make me feel so comfortable and peace in soul ~! P/S : Permission has been obtained to post it.

MOTHER'S DAY UPDATE - She was a real beauty at her young age ~!

My mom on her Wedding Day, 07.01.1980, age of  23. ( Mom urged me to post this photo -_-'') A week after Mother's Day.......... This year, we didn't have any celebration Mother's Day as my elder brother was working on that day. Initially, we thought to celebrate it without my brother attendance but mom said 'No' because it looked a incomplete family for mother's day celebration  and  the most important was that she wished all of her children were with her for celebration. ( My poor mommy didn't have celebration this year ) So, at last, we just had simple family diner at home.. And, had a very simple tea+cakes session with her in the late night. Let her had some relax private place instead of just stayed at home for TV program. By the way, my mom was a real beauty at her young age, don't you so ? !! I heard from her said that many admirers were going after her.... I think she didn't tell lie....LOL ~!