Skip to main content

~ CONGRATULATION FOR THE 'FULL MOON' ~

Happy Full Moon Gift Box Received 
This early sunny Sunday, someone stopped his car in front of my house and was pressing my door bell. Wow... Surprisingly, it was my long time no see cousin - BL Teh. He was handed us a 'Full Moon' gift box and telling us it for his 3rd little prince 'full moon' !! Congratulation ~~ Wishing the little one growing healthily & happily ~ muacks ~!


Baby's name is call 'Franco Teh'
According to Chinese ancient culture & practice from old days, 'Full moon' mean new born baby had reached one month age from the birth date and the family have to celebrate it with several ceremonies  such as offer sacrifices to ancestors in order to wish that the ancestors will bless the little one growing up healthily & so on. Whereas to notify other family members & friends about the new born baby , the parent will either held a buffet at their home/restaurant or they will choose to send them the 'full moon' gift box like what I had received today as notification. For those attend the buffet or received the gift box will buy somethings like baby clothes, toys etc. or some will give the baby a 'any pao' as a return as well as a bless to the new born baby for the healthy growth . 


As per shown, inside the box served with a whole complete roasted chicken (some only served with half ), 2 red-eggs & 4 pcs of 'Ang-gu kuih'
Ok.. Let's back to my cousin's case,  when he handed over the gift box, we congratulated him & his wife for the new born baby - addition of new family member & my mommy gave him back a 'ang pao' as return as well. This time he didn't bring along with the new born son & his wife. ( Usually  the parent have to bring along with the new born child to introduce to the family /friends of the new family member). However, recently Malaysia weather is too HOT !! (Burning !!) It's better to let the baby stay indoor.


Red-egg means completion -'yuan man' to the Chinese which is taken from the egg-shape (round = complete in Chinese)
After cousin left, I & my mom discussed about him. My cousin, BL Teh is a very kind & gentlemen man. His presence has recalled my memory when I was a kid, I used to home stay at his house during the school holidays, he really taken good care of me & 'sayang' me very much. He used to buy me good foods, fetched me go around with his motorbike & he always showing up his lovely smile face when he meet anyone. As I growing up, I also see him to get his happiness from get married with his wife then 1st child born then 2nd child born and now the 3rd child born. I feel very happy for him.

He & his wife not a high-pay parent but I can sure they really doing their very best for their family. As I heard from my relative,  he is working as a lorry driver in daytime where also doing some part time job in the nighttime. Where his lovely wife is working as admin in daytime and selling some home-baked cake to gain some extra income upon orders received by herself. Both of them is doing their very best for their family.

Their life is not easy (actually is not easy to everyone nowadays). The things that they really impress me is they never loss their smiling face no matter how hard the life is to them as they feel grateful & thankful all the time to everything they have in their life. 

Lastly, once again congratulate to him & his wife for Franco's full moon. May God blessing them always with full of happiness. Feel blessed that early morning received a good news which really cheers up my lovely Sunday ! ^_^


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Wesak Day 2018

Beautiful flowers bought for Wesak Day ~ Colorful chrysanthemum ~~ Really Beautiful & inspire us ! Wishing everyone having a blessed & happy Wesak Day !!! Being blessed with good health, good life & peace in mind & soul~! Amituofo

NICE PHOTO BRO ~!

Credit : Mr Jeffrey Woo, LightBox Media (Malaysia) founder This is photo that I love at the first sight. It was being captured at one of cafes located at Sunway Geo by my brother ( Jeffrey Woo, LightBox Media (Malaysia) founder) . Photo taken by just using Iphone SE with natural lighting, with no any lighting assistance.  And, this version is original photo without any editing at all.  Amazingly, its look just nice with it in naturally way which make me feel so comfortable and peace in soul ~! P/S : Permission has been obtained to post it.

MOTHER'S DAY UPDATE - She was a real beauty at her young age ~!

My mom on her Wedding Day, 07.01.1980, age of  23. ( Mom urged me to post this photo -_-'') A week after Mother's Day.......... This year, we didn't have any celebration Mother's Day as my elder brother was working on that day. Initially, we thought to celebrate it without my brother attendance but mom said 'No' because it looked a incomplete family for mother's day celebration  and  the most important was that she wished all of her children were with her for celebration. ( My poor mommy didn't have celebration this year ) So, at last, we just had simple family diner at home.. And, had a very simple tea+cakes session with her in the late night. Let her had some relax private place instead of just stayed at home for TV program. By the way, my mom was a real beauty at her young age, don't you so ? !! I heard from her said that many admirers were going after her.... I think she didn't tell lie....LOL ~!