Skip to main content

< PHOTOGRAPHING - NEW CHAPTER OF LEARNING >

I like to keep my life busy with whatever I like to do such drawing, reading, traveling, hang out with friends, doing bakery, etc... The new learning chapter of me is < Photographing >.

I don't like to take photo of myself but i do like to take photo of what is surrounding me like people i met, delicious foods, beautiful view or I can say that actually is I like to keep good memories of anything in my life instead of just describe as taking photo.

I used to take photo by using my smart phone as smart phones' camera is cool enough with its' multi-function as well as with high standard of quality. Until one day, my younger brother had asked me :' Jie (sister), you are so like to take photo of whatever surrounding you , why don't you think to learn photographing in a proper way ??'

Then, I only realized if I like to take photo I should learn. I might not need to be as professional as my brother ( he is a professional photographer ) but at least i should know some basic knowledge & skill on photographing.

My very 1st camera in my life & starting my new chapter of learning !!
Finally, my brother did helped me to get my 1st professional camera in my life - CANON EOS 700D which he had explained to me in details where this model of camera is the most suitable to beginner. At the same time, since my brother is professional then i do not need to pay extra to attend any basic courses, I just learn from him.

All start from the basic 
Only few days time, I already be able to recognise all the function button on camera as well as I had rough understanding a lot of basic knowledge about camera, lenses types and etc. I do know I still have a lot to further learning like how to make judgement when photo shooting, how to decide what lease to be used, how to judge the effect of lighting which brought to photo shooting, as well as some editing works related knowledge.

My very 1st portrait with DSLR (post-contrast edition)
Now, just a beginning to me, but what I can say at this moment is I really love to take photos. All we need to do & the only thing to do is trying our best NOW. All the best to me & all the best to you on whatever you are doing on what you love to do. We have to enjoy in whatever we are love to do with. Even the progress is hard, but when the hard time over, the sweet time will come.

Good Luck !




Comments

  1. look up international photography tips! have fun!!

    sydsense.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your advice ! I will go look for it.... hehehe !!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Wesak Day 2018

Beautiful flowers bought for Wesak Day ~ Colorful chrysanthemum ~~ Really Beautiful & inspire us ! Wishing everyone having a blessed & happy Wesak Day !!! Being blessed with good health, good life & peace in mind & soul~! Amituofo

NICE PHOTO BRO ~!

Credit : Mr Jeffrey Woo, LightBox Media (Malaysia) founder This is photo that I love at the first sight. It was being captured at one of cafes located at Sunway Geo by my brother ( Jeffrey Woo, LightBox Media (Malaysia) founder) . Photo taken by just using Iphone SE with natural lighting, with no any lighting assistance.  And, this version is original photo without any editing at all.  Amazingly, its look just nice with it in naturally way which make me feel so comfortable and peace in soul ~! P/S : Permission has been obtained to post it.

MOTHER'S DAY UPDATE - She was a real beauty at her young age ~!

My mom on her Wedding Day, 07.01.1980, age of  23. ( Mom urged me to post this photo -_-'') A week after Mother's Day.......... This year, we didn't have any celebration Mother's Day as my elder brother was working on that day. Initially, we thought to celebrate it without my brother attendance but mom said 'No' because it looked a incomplete family for mother's day celebration  and  the most important was that she wished all of her children were with her for celebration. ( My poor mommy didn't have celebration this year ) So, at last, we just had simple family diner at home.. And, had a very simple tea+cakes session with her in the late night. Let her had some relax private place instead of just stayed at home for TV program. By the way, my mom was a real beauty at her young age, don't you so ? !! I heard from her said that many admirers were going after her.... I think she didn't tell lie....LOL ~!