Skip to main content

~* SCENTS OF YANKEE CANDLES PERVADED ONE UTAMA SHOPPING MALL*~

YANKEE CANDLES @ ONE UTAMA 

When I first received the invitation email and the announcement on FB of YANKEE CANDLE MALAYSIA about the 3rd shop opening yet the biggest shop in Malaysia market held in One Utama Shopping Mall ( hereinafter known as One U ), I felt very happy & excited for them. Big Thanks to Mr.Elvin for the invitation and it's my great honor to share the joyfulness of new shop opening. 

In the way of showing my support to Yankee Candle, I did visited to their new shop in last week with my brother. As usual,  when I first stepped into the shop the crew greeted me with cheerful smile on face. Ms.Jenna,  she was the one to serve me and she thought I am the new customer of Yankee. But I told her that I am Yankee's regular customer and I usually visit the kiosk in Sunway Pyramid.

Different view in the shop

She was quite surprised about it and we started to have conversation all about these lovely scented candles. She said she is a candles lover as well as supporter of YANKEE CANDLE just like me and she got to know about YANKEE CANDLE before it entered into Malaysia market about a year ago. By the time she knew YANKEE CANDLE would be brought into Malaysia market, she was so excited and couldn't wait for its' arrival into local. ( Just like the same feeling as I now )

Full of scented candles on the shelf

Let's talk about the new shop here (I only be able to comment the new shop upon comparison with the Sunway Pyramid kiosk where I usually shop at there as it is nearest to my place ). The new shop is located @ Unit S206 in One U, if I not mistaken, it will be the same floor as Food Republic of One One U (Second link bridge). For those whom already got used to the direction in One U, it will be easy for you to look for it but those whom are not familiar with One U, kindly refer to the information counter just like I did.

Monthly special area 

The shop surface area here is wider than the Sunway kiosk. The interior design is simple and overall the lighting, stocks displayed are tidy and comfortable, as well as more stocks (more choices are available) are ready to meet customers requirement. The crews at there are polite & friendly to serve customers and also do have enough proper knowledge of candles to guide & answer customer's queries (good customer services) and also be able to response well to the customers' feedback.

My brother is trying on some scents recommended

This time of my new shop visit experience not only be able let me to understand the expansion of YANKEE CANDLE business in Malaysia but also local market demand is increasing to YANKEE also. The most important is be able to gain deeper understanding about YANKEE  CANDLE and the path of its' success to become the No.1 most-recognised name in the candle business industry.

Let me share some information/background of YANKEE CANDLE with all candles lovers. Please be patience to read on. I am sure that if you were YANKEE CANDLE supporter, you are interested to know more about YANKEE CANDLE.

YANKEE CANDLE

ABOUT YANKEE CANDLE 

YANKEE CANDLE is an American manufacturer and retailer of scented candles, candleholders, accessories and dinnerware. As I mentioned above YANKEE CANDLE has become the most No.1 most-recognised name in the candle business and also the America's most favourite and the best selling  brand of premium scented candles by sharing the customers' passion for the fragrance in every product it brings to market with 45 years of history of offering distinctive products and marketing them as affordable luxuries and consumable gifts.

Come to today, YANKEE CANDLE successfully to offer the world's largest and most compelling selection of candles and home fragrance scents with more than 150 fragrances. In addition to its renowned Housewarmer line of scented candles, it also provide a wide range of seasonal and speciality scented candles, home fragrance products, car fresheners and candles accessories.

YANKEE CANDLE in MALAYSIA

YANKEE CANDLE was introduced in Malaysia in November, 2014 by Ultimate Senses Malaysia Sdn Bhd, the sole distributor for YANKEE CANDLE in Malaysia. The first store opened in Great Eastern Mall , Jalan Amang and followed closely by second outlet at Sunway Pyramid in December 2014.

Stories of YANKEE CANDLE

BIRTH of YANKEE CANDLE

Christmas 1969...
17 years old Mile Kittredge, too broke to buy his mother a present, melted some crayons to make her a candle. A neighbour saw it and convinced Mike to sell the candle to her. With that small stake, he bought enough wax to make two candles - one for his mom, and another to sell.
That, was the birth of YANKEE CANDLE.

That is the story of YANKEE CANDLE which is still keep going on. Everything seems so simple but I know the process is not as easy as what we think about.  I believe that YANKEE CANDLE has been putting in a lot of effort, passion, patience etc to achieve the success of today throughout the 45 years history and to reach greater achievement in future.

Colourful candles with more than 150 fragrances available

PROMOTION HELD FOR THE CELEBRATION OF OPENING at ONE U

In conjunction of the new shop opening celebration, opening promotion is held by YANKEE CANDLE in One U by offering sale up to 50% off with different size of scented candles bought.
Example : Buy 3 of samples votives @ RM 24.90, 5 @ RM 37.90, Buy candles will come with a large jar candles which cost RM 100 ++. Buy 3 vase jar candles @ RM 124 ( normal price will be RM 57/ vase jar) etc

Sorry, I unable to list out all promotion as there are so much !!!!!. Promotion will be held till further notification announced. Don't miss it, candle lovers !!!

Let me share about what can you get  usually at any YANKEE CANDLE outlets :-

  • Jar Candle 
  • Tumbler Candles
  • Tea Light Candles
  • Samplers Votive Candles
  • Wax Warmers
  • Reeds & Diffusers
  • Car & Small Spaces Fragrances
  • Candleholders
  • Accessories , etc.
( P/S : Promotion only held at ONE U outlet )

Beautiful design of display of scented candles 

I heard from some responses especially from those whom are new to scented candles, there are some issues raised on how to choose the right candles for themselves. Let me share out usually how do I choose the right candles for myself as your reference and put into summary as follow :-
  1. Decide where is the scented candles going to be placed at.(bigger space place ? small space place ?)
  2. Decide on what kind of atmosphere in environment or purpose that you expect from the scents. ( refreshment ? relaxing ? decoration ? romance ? etc )
  3. What is the preference on scents ?? ( fruity ? mild ?)
  4. Tell the crew about the above 1 to 3 details and seek for recommendation from the crews & try to smell the scents that being recommended before buy.
  5. Seek for advises from the crews if you had any queries /worries.
  6. Decide what to buy after proper consideration taken on different factors. 
Hopefully, these will help you to choose your right scented candles ya ~! Please don't feel hesitate to seek help from them if you had any queries. 


Helpful & friendly Ms Jannah is briefing some information to my brother.

I had grabbed my favourite fragrances candles with satisfied in heart as well as knowing well about YANKEE CANDLE and gained knowledge about candles. Really thanks to helpful and friendly crews and Ms Jenna for your patience, clear explanation and you looks sweet with your cheerful smile !!

I do have my favourite fragrances and great atmosphere from the candles all the time while I am blogging, reading, meditating and relaxing myself. I just enjoy & love it to the max ~!! Hope it will be the same goes to you too !

Good luck ~!
( Warm reminder, please be aware of the fire always when you had ignited your candles ~!)


YANKEE CANDLE MALAYSIA FB :
https://www.facebook.com/yankeecandlemalaysia?fref=ts

More photo on :
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1495489824109385.1073741832.1393122734346095&type=1&l=464470f8c4









Comments

  1. Replies
    1. If not mistaken, should not more than RM 30. I have no ideal about the exact price. Kindly contact to Yankee Candle Malaysia via FB link above. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Any car freshener is at RM27 each. 😃

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog. All posts have something to learn. Your work is very good and i appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Scented candle shop

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Wesak Day 2018

Beautiful flowers bought for Wesak Day ~ Colorful chrysanthemum ~~ Really Beautiful & inspire us ! Wishing everyone having a blessed & happy Wesak Day !!! Being blessed with good health, good life & peace in mind & soul~! Amituofo

NICE PHOTO BRO ~!

Credit : Mr Jeffrey Woo, LightBox Media (Malaysia) founder This is photo that I love at the first sight. It was being captured at one of cafes located at Sunway Geo by my brother ( Jeffrey Woo, LightBox Media (Malaysia) founder) . Photo taken by just using Iphone SE with natural lighting, with no any lighting assistance.  And, this version is original photo without any editing at all.  Amazingly, its look just nice with it in naturally way which make me feel so comfortable and peace in soul ~! P/S : Permission has been obtained to post it.

MOTHER'S DAY UPDATE - She was a real beauty at her young age ~!

My mom on her Wedding Day, 07.01.1980, age of  23. ( Mom urged me to post this photo -_-'') A week after Mother's Day.......... This year, we didn't have any celebration Mother's Day as my elder brother was working on that day. Initially, we thought to celebrate it without my brother attendance but mom said 'No' because it looked a incomplete family for mother's day celebration  and  the most important was that she wished all of her children were with her for celebration. ( My poor mommy didn't have celebration this year ) So, at last, we just had simple family diner at home.. And, had a very simple tea+cakes session with her in the late night. Let her had some relax private place instead of just stayed at home for TV program. By the way, my mom was a real beauty at her young age, don't you so ? !! I heard from her said that many admirers were going after her.... I think she didn't tell lie....LOL ~!