Skip to main content

*~ LEFT WITH BIG SMILE FROM GROUND EATERY @ PFCC~*

Outside is too hazy ! I just stayed indoor to snap the cafe's name from the cutie packaging !
I saw this cafe when I was heading to next door cafe with my family for dinner... A cute young lady was standing in front of the cafe and trying her very best to introduce her cafe to whom were passing by at there....

Relaxing corner ~! Just take the seat for mind refreshment with a cup of favourite coffee !!
After the short briefing from her.. I had promised myself that this is my next blogging title & will visit there for sure in next time. The next time mentioned means next day..  as I felt really wanna to try their set lunch worth RM16 onwards with selective main dish + fresh squeezed  orange / apple juice.

1st floor dining space still under renovation, yet to open for customers.
 As per my plan, I went there along with my brother.  We were being welcomed with friendly greeting & sweet smile..After we had ordered our meals, I had introduced myself and request for permission to take some pictures for my blogging purpose.

Could you see the unique interior design at there ?
Shirley,  barista of the cafe who also the owner. She told us that the cafe was just newly opened since last 2 weeks, it's a family based operated cafe.  Currently, they are not organise their grand opening yet due to 1stly, the incomplete renovation of the 1st floor bigger dining space for bigger group of customers and the 2ndly, they are doing market testing on their foods & beverages served as they wish to get clearer and deeper understanding of this community requirements.

 Beverages making corner~
During the whole conversation with Shirley,  we felt that we were like having a great & enjoyable talk with a long known friend. She even brought us to take a look around the cafe including the area under renovation. This made us feel that there were close & warm connection in between even this was our first met.

Coffee making corner ~!
Ok.. let's get back to the foods & beverages side.. I had ordered  chicken aglio olio + orange juice  ( Set lunch ) and my brother ordered Mateiko Pasta + green tea latte. We didn't order their signature dish ( signature dino eggs ) as we are non pork taker but we will visit them again for others signature dishes as the portion served seems quite big for two persons to finish it this time.

Fresh orange juice !

Chicken Aglio Olio ~! Yummy, I like the herbs taste very much ~~~
The chicken aglio olio that I ordered was delicious which was not over spicy, taste wasn't too heavy and the grilled chicken wasn't too dry..The dish was just smell tasty when being served on tables and taste delicious upon the bite.

Green Tea Latte ~! Not too milky & creamy ~
Mateiko Pasta ~!
It's yummy ~! My brother loves it !
Whereas to my brother, he claimed the green tea latte was too sweet ( He is a light taste taker ). After I had tried it, I didn't taste it was too sweet yet I like it as the latte was so smooth and not too milky. For the Mateiko Pasta, my brother said very yummy, he loves it very much ~!  I thought I wanna take a bite on it but I was too late because he had finished it when I return to my seat after I was busy for photo taking.

My favourite mocha ordered at very last moment ~! I love it ~!
We really enjoyed the foods, environments as well as their services, friendly crews and we be able to  feel they were trying their very best to fulfil our needs and expectations.( They went to every single table of customers to gather feedback politely upon their foods & beverages served )

Before we planned to leave the place, I was struggling on whether to try their coffee drinks or not. I am coffee lover, but that day I was too full with their big portion meal. Luckily, I had decided to order a cup of hot mocha at the end and felt no regret to try it... I like the mocha very much as I can obviously taste the layer of coffee and chocolate and wasn't too sweet to me, just fit my preference...

Menu is subject to changes as they are keep reforming their menu to serve customers better ~!
We felt very satisfied with their yummy foods & drinks at there. After we had paid the bill, Shirley thanked us for visit their place and sincerely invited us for their grand opening party in near future. We feel very grateful and happy of her invitation. I told my brother may be before they organise their grand opening party, we will come again for others dishes and cakes with family ... Hahahah... After said goodbye to Shirley & the crews, we left there with big smile on our face ~!* ^_^



Update : Menu subject to changes at anytime

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Wesak Day 2018

Beautiful flowers bought for Wesak Day ~ Colorful chrysanthemum ~~ Really Beautiful & inspire us ! Wishing everyone having a blessed & happy Wesak Day !!! Being blessed with good health, good life & peace in mind & soul~! Amituofo

NICE PHOTO BRO ~!

Credit : Mr Jeffrey Woo, LightBox Media (Malaysia) founder This is photo that I love at the first sight. It was being captured at one of cafes located at Sunway Geo by my brother ( Jeffrey Woo, LightBox Media (Malaysia) founder) . Photo taken by just using Iphone SE with natural lighting, with no any lighting assistance.  And, this version is original photo without any editing at all.  Amazingly, its look just nice with it in naturally way which make me feel so comfortable and peace in soul ~! P/S : Permission has been obtained to post it.

MOTHER'S DAY UPDATE - She was a real beauty at her young age ~!

My mom on her Wedding Day, 07.01.1980, age of  23. ( Mom urged me to post this photo -_-'') A week after Mother's Day.......... This year, we didn't have any celebration Mother's Day as my elder brother was working on that day. Initially, we thought to celebrate it without my brother attendance but mom said 'No' because it looked a incomplete family for mother's day celebration  and  the most important was that she wished all of her children were with her for celebration. ( My poor mommy didn't have celebration this year ) So, at last, we just had simple family diner at home.. And, had a very simple tea+cakes session with her in the late night. Let her had some relax private place instead of just stayed at home for TV program. By the way, my mom was a real beauty at her young age, don't you so ? !! I heard from her said that many admirers were going after her.... I think she didn't tell lie....LOL ~!