Skip to main content

*~ DISCOVERY OF MOTHER'S LOVE ~*

(This is my discovery about mother's love as a daughter)


Source of image from internet

''MOM'' is unique & precious to everyone of us. And, mom's love is priceless...... 

Don't you realise that actually mother's love started from the day she been informed she got us inside her body & as a part of her, do you ?? And, I think NO ONE ELSE in this world will still be able cry with happy tears & feel warm-hearted after suffering the tremendous pain from parturition except 'Mother'. I still not a mom yet, I don't know could i give my love to my children as much as and as best as my mom giving to me in future. However, i am sure that i couldn't ignore all of these that my mom had gone through for me with any excuses.   

Impression of 'mother' in people's mind ordinarily is being described to protect us, educate us & grow us up with all she can.But, I will describe all of these by saying mom is leading us to a short cut path in our life because she educates us in the right way at very first (she taught us how to start our 1st step in life properly, hold our hands to write properly, and taught us how to start speak properly), then only we will be able to avoid go through a lot of wrong path. That is why we are becoming better of us as time goes by with mother's love.

I am starting love to stay at home & spend time with my mom, I like to chat with her, i like to hear stories from her.... Whenever she is free to tell me about her old time stories or answer my question, I will just listened with full attention & mouth closed. Life is very short, I don't need to spend much of my precious time to understand others else but only my mom as I know the time that we could be stay together is not much left & I can truly understand the meaning of 'THE BEST GIFT YOU CAN GIVE TO HER IS YOUR TIME ''.... The more time you spend with mom, you will not only understand her more, understand her love to you more but also understand what is life about.

I always believe that mom is the only person who can foreseen our future, that is why she  always advising us if we done this, what will going to happen as consequences. Amazingly, whatever she said, it will really come to true at the end. I had asked my mom how did she knows everything in advance and she answered me because i am experiencing what she had gone through in the past. That 's why mom always give us the best she has.... stop us before we fall into trap, guide us before we enter into the wrong way and support us when we need courage to go through all the barriers in life. 

Nowadays, i feel quite antipathy when i hear someone complaining about 'My mom doesn't love me !' 'My mom doesn't understand me !'' - I used to complain the same way like others in the past, but after I had taken deep consider, i really felt shame on what i had complaint about my mom and feel really regret with my foolish action in the past. Now, let me question you with the same in different way.... 'HOW MUCH DO YOU UNDERSTAND YOUR MOM ??'' ''HOW MUCH DO YOU LOVE YOUR MOM ??'' what would your answer be ?? ... Would you become speechless??

Everything seems perfect & harmony from my above mentioned between me and my mom. NO !! NO !!! NO!!! no relationship in this world is perfect !!! I can honestly tell everyone here, I used to revolt against my mom in my 20s as i used to complaint her about this and that a lot, had done a lot to make her feel sad, i had even threatened her that i would leave home.......there was really hard time for us as we couldn't get into agreement and disputes/quarrel happened more often than previous.

Until one day, coincidentally,  I had read a book from Buddhist studies which stated that ''parent is just human being with imperfect personalities so they might do things wrongly & make wrong decisions like us. '' Then I only realise I had been expecting my mom to be perfect to me (where actually she already be the best she can to me) and had forgotten she just like me a normal human being with imperfect personalities.  

We should feel shame on ourselves for expecting and demanding mom to be perfect to us always whereas mom never ever expect us to be her perfect child at any once moment, yet she just wish her children could live healthily, happily and safely in every moment.

As we are human being so we do make mistakes and make wrong decisions sometimes. Mom always knows to forgive us on whatever we had done wrongly. As time goes by, we had taken the forgiveness given as granted. Once it had been taken as granted, we will never be able to discover the true value of mother's love. I believe this is the reason people nowadays has failed to discover mother's love which actually by their side always as people take everything as granted from mom.

Have you ever think that actually mom also need our forgiveness when she did somethings wrongly on us as well ?? My mom used to misplace/ thrown away my belongings, broken my things accidentally, even the worst is to hurt me with her sharp words..... And, I used my anger, ignorance, sharp words, yell to response her in the past but now i had been learning to use forgiveness to response her mistakes just like what she always did on me,  Forgiveness is always creating powerful 'chemical effect' between mom and children as it draws us closer and get children more mother's love than before.  

I know the way that mom using to show us her love might not be the way we like (mom really put us in a very embarrassing situation sometimes) but i am sure that the love she gives is the best she has & mom is really trying so hard to be perfect to us at every single moment.

I believe that Mother's love is not being discovered through the forms of doubts/questions or from what others tell you about it but it is being discovered naturally when you know to accept the real of her, to appreciate what she had done for us, to forgive the mistakes done by her, spend time with her and understand her more.....It's no point for us to just understand all these in wordings without any action. Put these all in action, you will found the beauty of your mom and the beauty of her love. Mom always is our 'live treasure' - she can replace anyone in the world, but she cannot being replaced by anyone in the world....

Lastly, don't forget you do have a date with your mom on the coming warmest & sweetest Mother's Day..... 


With Love,
Wendy



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Wesak Day 2018

Beautiful flowers bought for Wesak Day ~ Colorful chrysanthemum ~~ Really Beautiful & inspire us ! Wishing everyone having a blessed & happy Wesak Day !!! Being blessed with good health, good life & peace in mind & soul~! Amituofo

NICE PHOTO BRO ~!

Credit : Mr Jeffrey Woo, LightBox Media (Malaysia) founder This is photo that I love at the first sight. It was being captured at one of cafes located at Sunway Geo by my brother ( Jeffrey Woo, LightBox Media (Malaysia) founder) . Photo taken by just using Iphone SE with natural lighting, with no any lighting assistance.  And, this version is original photo without any editing at all.  Amazingly, its look just nice with it in naturally way which make me feel so comfortable and peace in soul ~! P/S : Permission has been obtained to post it.

MOTHER'S DAY UPDATE - She was a real beauty at her young age ~!

My mom on her Wedding Day, 07.01.1980, age of  23. ( Mom urged me to post this photo -_-'') A week after Mother's Day.......... This year, we didn't have any celebration Mother's Day as my elder brother was working on that day. Initially, we thought to celebrate it without my brother attendance but mom said 'No' because it looked a incomplete family for mother's day celebration  and  the most important was that she wished all of her children were with her for celebration. ( My poor mommy didn't have celebration this year ) So, at last, we just had simple family diner at home.. And, had a very simple tea+cakes session with her in the late night. Let her had some relax private place instead of just stayed at home for TV program. By the way, my mom was a real beauty at her young age, don't you so ? !! I heard from her said that many admirers were going after her.... I think she didn't tell lie....LOL ~!