Skip to main content

LATEST UPDATE ~!

 Hey Hey .... how are you guys doing ?? it's been a 2 months more time from my last post.... 😱.. you thought I was lazy to update my blog ? you thought I was quit from my blogging world.... Answer is 'NO NO NO'.....

I was admitted to hospital due to dengue just 2 days before CNY for a week time ( whomever has been following my IG shall know about it). Then , I took another 2 weeks time rest at home due to my exhausted body conditions upon doctor's advices. After my well resting from home, I was busy to prepare my CV, my last exam and my works ( neccessarily to catch up back to those my postponed works & plans caused by dengue that I had ).

Now, I am back with brand new and healthy of me. 😁... Meanwhile,  I am looking for new job opportunity as I wish to explore more and more in term of my career as well as exploring more and more my others so called 'hidden talents' of me... I am looking forward to have a better of me so I am putting efforts to do and explore whatever I wish to. 

My own philosophy always is never too late to start now & never give up if you were never try. Take challenges in life is a compulsory steps to be a better of ourselves yet learn to enjoy in between the path of facing challenge regardless whether it's joy of success or it's sadness/disappointment of failure.

Lastly, wish you guys are being great all the times. Here is my little updates. See you guys on the next post ~! 

 Have a wonderful day ahead. !

 Love, 
Wendy 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Wesak Day 2018

Beautiful flowers bought for Wesak Day ~ Colorful chrysanthemum ~~ Really Beautiful & inspire us ! Wishing everyone having a blessed & happy Wesak Day !!! Being blessed with good health, good life & peace in mind & soul~! Amituofo

NICE PHOTO BRO ~!

Credit : Mr Jeffrey Woo, LightBox Media (Malaysia) founder This is photo that I love at the first sight. It was being captured at one of cafes located at Sunway Geo by my brother ( Jeffrey Woo, LightBox Media (Malaysia) founder) . Photo taken by just using Iphone SE with natural lighting, with no any lighting assistance.  And, this version is original photo without any editing at all.  Amazingly, its look just nice with it in naturally way which make me feel so comfortable and peace in soul ~! P/S : Permission has been obtained to post it.

MOTHER'S DAY UPDATE - She was a real beauty at her young age ~!

My mom on her Wedding Day, 07.01.1980, age of  23. ( Mom urged me to post this photo -_-'') A week after Mother's Day.......... This year, we didn't have any celebration Mother's Day as my elder brother was working on that day. Initially, we thought to celebrate it without my brother attendance but mom said 'No' because it looked a incomplete family for mother's day celebration  and  the most important was that she wished all of her children were with her for celebration. ( My poor mommy didn't have celebration this year ) So, at last, we just had simple family diner at home.. And, had a very simple tea+cakes session with her in the late night. Let her had some relax private place instead of just stayed at home for TV program. By the way, my mom was a real beauty at her young age, don't you so ? !! I heard from her said that many admirers were going after her.... I think she didn't tell lie....LOL ~!