Skip to main content

!~ NEW EXPERIENCE OF THE ART OF TEA @ T-LOUNGE BY DILMAH, PUTRAJAYA ~!

First try on Blueberry & Pomegranate Tea ~! Smell so great !

T-Lounge by Dilmah is totally new to me. Before I walked into the place, I though it just a normal cafe with foods & beverages served like others. After I had an enjoyable lunch at there, I fall in love with the place. It's not just a simple cafe like I though before.


I don't have much knowledge about tea but I do very enjoy drink tea as compared to others beverage like beers, coffees, etc. T-Lounge by Dilmah is the vey cozy place that will let you enjoy the top class of tea and will let you know more about tea again. From the place decoration, menu served, and through communication with the well-trained staff there, you will realize that they have been putting a lot efforts on tea and they are ready to serve you with good quality tea, foods and services. They even set up a small reading conner with all the books published about teas. If I got my time, I will spend my day just right there to read up all. Unfortunately, I was busy with  my own schedule....


I had been there for twice within two weeks time. First time been there was with my family to have our tea time. At that time, it had left me a very good impression in my mind when I had tried the first taste of their tea and I promised myself that I will be back here very soon. 

Art of Tea Picture on Wall
Small reading concern, ALL about tea ~!
And, the very soon is just a week later after the first visit. In the 2nd visit, I  was not only had tried out their  different flavour tea but also their foods as well. The tea served was tasted very good and the tea fragrance is exotic odors assail the nostrils feel like was in top class enjoyment of which I never expect that tea can be inspired in such of variety ways and the foods served very tasty as well.

Roasted Lemonary Chicken Thigh
Creamy 'T' Pasta
Sandwish ~
Chocolate Lava ! Yummy -- Love It !
If you want to enjoy such a quality at home also, they do selling their tea with different price according to different type tea. And I had bought  our home favourite - the green tea with jasmine flowers home for my family.


If you were tea lover like me or you want to try something different about tea or any, you can pay a visit to here located at IOI City Mall, Putrjaya. (The Only Outlet in Malaysia). Hope you u will enjoy it very much at here  like me~!  

Have a great day to you ~!



**P/S - T-Lounge by Dilmah originated from Sri Lanka, Asia. The T-Lounge on Chatham Street by Dilmah had been awarded 'Certificate of Excellence' by the TripAdvisory to accommodations, attractions & restaurants that consistently earn great review from the travellers.


For More Photos refer to below 

:https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10208109579670921.1073741878.1043139423&type=1&l=4e174573df

T-Lounge by Dilmah, Malaysia FB : 

https://www.facebook.com/tloungebydilmahputrajaya/?fref=ts

T-lounge by Dilmah Link :
http://www.dilmaht-lounge.com


(Update : T-Lounge By Dilmah had ceased operation !)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Wesak Day 2018

Beautiful flowers bought for Wesak Day ~ Colorful chrysanthemum ~~ Really Beautiful & inspire us ! Wishing everyone having a blessed & happy Wesak Day !!! Being blessed with good health, good life & peace in mind & soul~! Amituofo

NICE PHOTO BRO ~!

Credit : Mr Jeffrey Woo, LightBox Media (Malaysia) founder This is photo that I love at the first sight. It was being captured at one of cafes located at Sunway Geo by my brother ( Jeffrey Woo, LightBox Media (Malaysia) founder) . Photo taken by just using Iphone SE with natural lighting, with no any lighting assistance.  And, this version is original photo without any editing at all.  Amazingly, its look just nice with it in naturally way which make me feel so comfortable and peace in soul ~! P/S : Permission has been obtained to post it.

MOTHER'S DAY UPDATE - She was a real beauty at her young age ~!

My mom on her Wedding Day, 07.01.1980, age of  23. ( Mom urged me to post this photo -_-'') A week after Mother's Day.......... This year, we didn't have any celebration Mother's Day as my elder brother was working on that day. Initially, we thought to celebrate it without my brother attendance but mom said 'No' because it looked a incomplete family for mother's day celebration  and  the most important was that she wished all of her children were with her for celebration. ( My poor mommy didn't have celebration this year ) So, at last, we just had simple family diner at home.. And, had a very simple tea+cakes session with her in the late night. Let her had some relax private place instead of just stayed at home for TV program. By the way, my mom was a real beauty at her young age, don't you so ? !! I heard from her said that many admirers were going after her.... I think she didn't tell lie....LOL ~!