Skip to main content

*~ PORE PURIFICATION & RETURN OF MY NATURAL BEAUTY WITH JEJU VOLCANIC LAVA CLAY MOUSSE PACK - THE FACESHOP ~^

JEJU VOLCANIC LAVA CLAY MOUSSE PACK FROM THE FACESHOP
Once The Faceshop had launching the Jeju Vocalnic Lava Pore range which totally taken my heart with it all the time. I am combination skin type problem person especially there will be excessive of oil on my T-sharp area as well as pore blockage so my skin easily being infected which encourage pimples growing. All the way long, I had been searching some appropriate oil control or pore control products to help me out on the issues I am facing. ( Usually oil control products will dry out the skin)

I am ready to purify my pore with this ~!
Even thought I had been trying many products from different brands but the effect seems not as what I wish to got. Coincidentally, at the time I went to the faceshop to restock my cleanser, they are running monthly promotion on this newly launched pore range with 'buy one free one' of which comprising buy one Jeju volcanic lava cleaner will come along with a volcanic lava exfoliating foam at free ( which I already bought but not try yet ) and buy one Jeju volcanic lava toner will come along with this Jeju volcanic lava clay mousse pack ( which I only bought this clay mousse pack as there still has stock at my home of toner ) and etc.

My pore love this very much ~!
Before I really decided to buy it , I had requested some briefing from the beauty consultant and she had done some testing on my skin while she was briefing me about the pore range products. The beauty consultant had told me that the Jeju volcanic lava pore range is to be aimed at protection of skin from being infected caused by the pollution and purify the pores to bring out the natural beauty. In addition, it also be able to purify the pore without dry out your skin and to tighten the pores as well as keep your skin moisturised with the rich in mineral from the ingredients.

Whipped cream in texture like a mousse mask ~! Soft ~
Back to this clay mousse pack which is presented in the whipped cream in texture. It's just like a mousse mask and it's soft. After the testing & briefing , I found i really love it very much and took it home with me happily. It's easy to use. I just need to pump appropriate amount and apply evenly on my skin then leave it dry for around 10-15 mins ( I can feel the tightening effect when it was drying) and wash off with massaging motions in lukewarm water. So easy ~!


My brother being influenced by me and join me for pore purification as well ~! HAHA
I can see my pore is clean, my skin is refreshed, soft and moisturised. I had been applying it several times before I have blog this out. I am very happy & satisfied with the result. Even my younger brother also being influenced by me to join me for this pore purification skincare routine at last. Hahahahah ~!



ALL photos right reserved by Wendy Woo

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. You should try it... even Jeff also said good ~! since there is on monthly promotion, go to grab yours one... don't miss it ~!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Wesak Day 2018

Beautiful flowers bought for Wesak Day ~ Colorful chrysanthemum ~~ Really Beautiful & inspire us ! Wishing everyone having a blessed & happy Wesak Day !!! Being blessed with good health, good life & peace in mind & soul~! Amituofo

NICE PHOTO BRO ~!

Credit : Mr Jeffrey Woo, LightBox Media (Malaysia) founder This is photo that I love at the first sight. It was being captured at one of cafes located at Sunway Geo by my brother ( Jeffrey Woo, LightBox Media (Malaysia) founder) . Photo taken by just using Iphone SE with natural lighting, with no any lighting assistance.  And, this version is original photo without any editing at all.  Amazingly, its look just nice with it in naturally way which make me feel so comfortable and peace in soul ~! P/S : Permission has been obtained to post it.

MOTHER'S DAY UPDATE - She was a real beauty at her young age ~!

My mom on her Wedding Day, 07.01.1980, age of  23. ( Mom urged me to post this photo -_-'') A week after Mother's Day.......... This year, we didn't have any celebration Mother's Day as my elder brother was working on that day. Initially, we thought to celebrate it without my brother attendance but mom said 'No' because it looked a incomplete family for mother's day celebration  and  the most important was that she wished all of her children were with her for celebration. ( My poor mommy didn't have celebration this year ) So, at last, we just had simple family diner at home.. And, had a very simple tea+cakes session with her in the late night. Let her had some relax private place instead of just stayed at home for TV program. By the way, my mom was a real beauty at her young age, don't you so ? !! I heard from her said that many admirers were going after her.... I think she didn't tell lie....LOL ~!