Skip to main content

*~! BIO-ESSENCE 24K GOLD SERIES IS READY FOR MY RADIANT SKIN !~*

My choice from Bio-Essence 24K Gold Series
I know I know I am late to blog about this - Bio-Essence 24K Gold Series. These Bio-Essence 24K Gold Series has been introduced into Malaysia market since Dec 2014, it's one year ago story. But good thing is never too late to share with you all and the most important that it's really work where I got my radiant skin just like baby's skin now after using it as my skincare routine. 

24K Bio-Gold Gold Water, 24K Bio-Gold Platinum Dual Eye Essence and 24K Bio-Gold Platinum Dual Cream
December, it's my favourite moment of the year as I can feel the cheerful and happy atmosphere for Christmas & new year celebration around me and mostly of the shopping mall also running the year end mega sales as well which means I be able restore all my skincare products with cheaper price. Coincidentally, most of my skincare products almost finish using so I decided to shop around to look for new one. And, I decided to take a look on these Bio-Essence 24K Gold Series product which had been highly recommended by several local magazine which i had read and couldn't get out of my mind.

Bio-Essence 24K Bio-Gold Gold Water
I free myself for few hours break from my on going works and went to shop at Watson store near my place. At the same  time, Watson store is running the year end mega sales as well. I had found this twin pack with The 24k Bio-Gold Gold Water & 24k Bio-Gold Platinum Dual Cream only sold at around RM 140.00 and Bio-Essence 24K Bio Gold Eye Essence cost around RM 80.00. After taken around half hour of reading on the products description, I directly take it to cashier without any further consideration.

Bio-Essence 24K Bio-Gold Gold Water
On the night of same day before I went to my bed, I washed my face cleanly and start to apply the gold water that I just bought. I smelled on it when I opened the bottle. I like the smell very much , it's smell like some kind of mild flourish scent. The texture itself is not sticky, after i had applied it on my face and patted my face, I can feel that the gold water being absorbed into my skin easily and my skin become so clean and fresh. I was quite surprised with this amazing immediate response. It just simply being absorbed by my skin within few minutes. I totally felt my skin became smooth and refreshed.

Bio-Essence 24K Bio Gold Platinum Dual Eye Essence

Bio-Essemce 24K Bio-Gold Platinum Dual Eye Essence - Platinum Cream for Upper  Eyelid and Lower

After applied the gold water, I subsequently apply the dual eye essence on my eyes with bio-platinum for my upper eyelid and the bio-gold cream for my eye bag area. This Platinum Dual Eye Essence texture is also not sticky even it produced in cream form. I applied on my eyes according to the massage instructions stated until it had been totally absorbed just within a minute time. I really need it to rescue my dark circle and eyes bag problem which had made me look non energetic yet puffy eye always.

Bio-Essence 24K Bio-Gold Platinum Dual Cream
Platinum side for night time and Gold side is for daytime
For the 24K Bio-Gold Platinum Dual cream, I use the 24K Bio-platinum for daytime which said be able to protect my skin from damage caused by UV yet to hydrate and moisturising my skin within the daytime to maintain my radiant skin and keep me look fresh and youthful.

And I use the 24K Bio-Gold for nighttime which said be able to revitalize my skin by improving my skin elasticity and be able to stimulate skin renewal to restore my younger-looking complexion and promote skin renewal after the whole day activities.

After a week of application, I had realised that my skin conditions have been improving a lot. I can see that my dark circle had been lightened and my puffy eyes bag had been reduced yet my skin getting smooth, hydrated and nourished. When I touch on my skin, I can also felt that my skin just like a baby skin yet I look more youthful  and energetic with my radiant skin right now.

What a amazing result that I never expect ~! Feel so happy with this ! ^_~


Personal result may be varied accordingly. 


ALL COPYRIGHT OF PHOTOS RESERVED BY WENDY WOO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Wesak Day 2018

Beautiful flowers bought for Wesak Day ~ Colorful chrysanthemum ~~ Really Beautiful & inspire us ! Wishing everyone having a blessed & happy Wesak Day !!! Being blessed with good health, good life & peace in mind & soul~! Amituofo

NICE PHOTO BRO ~!

Credit : Mr Jeffrey Woo, LightBox Media (Malaysia) founder This is photo that I love at the first sight. It was being captured at one of cafes located at Sunway Geo by my brother ( Jeffrey Woo, LightBox Media (Malaysia) founder) . Photo taken by just using Iphone SE with natural lighting, with no any lighting assistance.  And, this version is original photo without any editing at all.  Amazingly, its look just nice with it in naturally way which make me feel so comfortable and peace in soul ~! P/S : Permission has been obtained to post it.

MOTHER'S DAY UPDATE - She was a real beauty at her young age ~!

My mom on her Wedding Day, 07.01.1980, age of  23. ( Mom urged me to post this photo -_-'') A week after Mother's Day.......... This year, we didn't have any celebration Mother's Day as my elder brother was working on that day. Initially, we thought to celebrate it without my brother attendance but mom said 'No' because it looked a incomplete family for mother's day celebration  and  the most important was that she wished all of her children were with her for celebration. ( My poor mommy didn't have celebration this year ) So, at last, we just had simple family diner at home.. And, had a very simple tea+cakes session with her in the late night. Let her had some relax private place instead of just stayed at home for TV program. By the way, my mom was a real beauty at her young age, don't you so ? !! I heard from her said that many admirers were going after her.... I think she didn't tell lie....LOL ~!